Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Hiatus

Well, I have come to the conclusion that there is no way I can simultaneously do my job well, keep up with two blogs, manage my diabetes, and live a relatively carefree life, so something has to give.  Unfortunately, it's going to have to lead to the official abandonment of this blog, for a while at least.  Wine is still a great passion of mine, and adds a little respite from the ins and outs of living with diabetes; however, I just simply don't have the time to devote to posting reviews on here like I used to.

I started my blog on living with diabetes in November as part of the American Diabetes Association's American Diabetes Month, and there was no turning back.  I'll have to live with this disease for the rest of my life now, so I figured I might as well raise awareness and maybe pass along some insight in the process.  Therefore, I'm taking an indefinite hiatus from the wine blog world until I can devote enough time and the attention it deserves once again.  Don't worry, I will be back...I'm just not sure when.

In the meanwhile, please follow my musings on my diabetes life at http://fashionably-sweet.blogspot.com/

Much love, and wine...thepourblonde

No comments:

Post a Comment